Lavender bath salts recipe, so easy to make and so lovely to use.
Lavender bath salts recipe is so simple and so nice to use in the bath.
1 cup epsom salts
1/4 cup baking soda
14 drops of essential lavender oil
1/4 cup dried lavender – optional
Mix all the ingredients in a dry bowl.
Store in an airtight container.
Lavender is excellent for stress relief but used as lavender bath salts also have other benefits such as:
- Improving circulation and relaxing muscles.
- Aids nutrient absorption.
- Can relieve headaches and joint pain.
- Is good for eczema, skin problems, skin reactions and acne.
- Can help hydrate the skin.
- Aids mineral absorption and improve sleep.
- Can speed up wound healing.
- Stress relief.
I personally use mason or preserving jars as I love seeing the bath salts in glass jars looking pretty in the bathroom.
Why not include some lovely lavender scented beeswax candles to your bath time too, or light it after your bath whilst enjoying a hot chocolate (or glass of wine) for relaxation?
What is your favourite bath scent?
I love essential oils, here’s a link so you can get your lavender essential oil http://amzn.to/2nWxeRO
This blog post contains an affiliate link.